IELTS Listening Section 1
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Children’s Engineering Workshops
Tiny Engineers (ages 4-5)
• Create a cover for an 1 so they can drop it from a height without breaking it.
• Take part in a competition to build the tallest 2
• Make a 3 powered by a balloon.
Junior Engineers (ages 6-8)
• Build model cars, trucks and 4 and learn how to program them so they can move.
• Take part in a competition to build the longest 5 using card and wood.
• Create a short 6 with special software.
• Build, 7 and program a humanoid robot.
Cost for a five-week block: £50
Held on 8 from 10 am to 11 am