New, online version of this test :: Answer Keys :: Tapescript
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Children’s Engineering Workshops
Tiny Engineers (ages 4-5)
• Create a cover for an 1 ______ so they can drop it from a height without breaking it.
• Take part in a competition to build the tallest 2 ______
• Make a 3 ______ powered by a balloon.
Junior Engineers (ages 6-8)
• Build model cars, trucks and 4 ______ and learn how to program them so they can move.
• Take part in a competition to build the longest 5 ______ using card and wood.
• Create a short 6 ______ with special software.
• Build, 7 ______ and program a humanoid robot.
Cost for a five-week block: £50
Held on 8 ______ from 10 am to 11 am
Building 10A, 9 ______ Industrial Estate, Grasford
Plenty of 10 ______ is available.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C
11 Stevenson’s was founded in
12 Originally, Stevenson’s manufactured goods for
A the healthcare industry
B the automotive industry
C the machine tools industry
13 What does the speaker say about the company premises?
A The company has recently moved
B The company has no plans to move
C The company is going to move shortly
14 The programme for the work experience group includes
A time to do research
B meetings with a teacher
C talks by staff
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-J, next to Questions 15-20.
Plan of Stevenson’s site
15 coffee room __
16 warehouse __
17 staff canteen __
18 meeting room __
19 human resources __
20 boardroom __