Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer
Interest in knitting
• Knitting has a long history around the world.
• We imagine someone like a 31 knitting.
• A 32 ago, knitting was expected to disappear.
• The number of knitting classes is now increasing.
• People are buying more 33 for knitting nowadays.
• The origins are not known.
• Findings show early knitted items to be 36 in shape.
• The first needles were made of natural materials such as wood and 37
• Early yarns felt 38 to touch.
• Wool became the most popular yarn for spinning.
• Geographical areas had their own 39 of knitting.
• Everyday tasks like looking after 40 were done while knitting.