IELTS Listening Section 1
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
JUNIOR CYCLE CAMP
The course focuses on skills and safety.
• Charlie would be placed in Level 5.
• First of all, children at this level are taken to practise in a 1
• Instructors wear 2 shirts.
• A 3 is required and training is given.
• The size of the classes is limited.
• There are quiet times during the morning for a 4 or a game.
• Classes are held even if there is 5
What to bring
• a change of clothing
• a 6
• shoes (not sandals)
• Charlie’s 7
• Charlie should arrive at 9.20 am on the first day.
• Before the class, his 8 will be checked.
• He should then go to the 9 to meet his class instructor.
• The course costs 10 $ per week
For this task: Answer Keys :: Tapescript