New, online version of this test :: Answer Keys :: Tapescript
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Copying photos to digital format
Name of company: Picturerep
• Maximum size of photos is 30 cm, minimum size 4 cm.
• Photos must not be in a 1 ______ or an album.
• The cost for 360 photos is 2 £______ (including one disk).
• Before the completed order is sent, 3 ______ is required.
Services included in the price
• Photos can be placed in a folder, e.g. with the name 4 ______
• The 5 ______ and contrast can be improved if necessary.
• Photos which are very fragile will be scanned by 6 ______
Special restore service (costs extra)
• It may be possible to remove an object from a photo, or change the 7 ______
• A photo which is not correctly in 8 ______ cannot be fixed.
• Orders are completed within 9 ______
• Send the photos in a box (not 10 ______ )
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C
11 Dartfield House school used to be
A a tourist information centre.
B a private home.
C a local council building.
12 What is planned with regard to the lower school?
A All buildings on the main site will be improved.
B The lower school site will be used for new homes.
C Additional school buildings will be constructed on the lower school site.
13 The catering has been changed because of
A long queuing times.
B changes to the school timetable.
C dissatisfaction with the menus.
14 Parents are asked to
A help their children to decide in advance which serving point to use.
B make sure their children have enough money for food.
C advise their children on healthy food to eat.
15 What does the speaker say about the existing canteen?
A Food will still be served there.
B Only staff will have access to it.
C Pupils can take their food into it
What comment does the speaker make about each of the following serving points in the Food Hall?
Choose THREE answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-D, next to Questions 16-18.
A pupils help to plan menus
B only vegetarian food
C different food every week
D daily change in menu
Food available at serving points in Food Hall
16 World Adventures __
17 Street Life __
18 Speedy Italian __
Questions 19 and 20
Choose TWO letters, A-E.
Which TWO optional after-school lessons are new?
E theatre sound and lighting