CAE Speaking Part 3 (Collaborative Task) samples and useful phrases and ideas for your answers. If you are unsure what should CAE Speaking Part 3 answers have, check this explanation. You can save it in PDF or print using the button at the bottom.
Extra question: which of these ways is the easiest to follow?
CAE Speaking Part 3 Useful Phrases
|Shopping lists||Tracking expenses||Bank||Financial advisor||Online shopping|
|– Knowing what you want to buy in advance is especially important for grocery shopping – you will only get things you need, avoiding impulse buying|
– Helps to cut down on the amount of time you spend at the shop, minimising unnecessary purchasing
|– Reviewing your spending can help pinpoint the biggest expenditure items|
– People can get unpleasantly surprised when they find out how much money they spend on useless things which can make them change their approach to consumption
|– When you don’t have immediate access to your funds it becomes easier to control your desire to buy something unneeded|
– Naturally, banks have a number of offers to invest your money, although this is not directly related to saving money
|– A qualified specialist can optimise your spending and provide advice on financial literacy|
– When another person is involved you might feel more motivated to stick to the given tips and advices as you wouldn’t want to upset them
|– Online shops can often offer better prices than regular retail stores as they don’t have to pay rent|
– Discounts are more common in comparison with the conventional shops
– Unfortunately, online shops can also tempt you to buy things you didn’t plan on buying since the shopping experience online is almost effortless
Click to download this CAE Speaking Part 2 Worksheet in PDF. Don’t forget to switch to landscape mode when printing!