Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer
Health benefits of dance
• All forms of dance produce various hormones associated with feelings of
• Dancing with others has a more positive impact than dancing alone.
• An experiment on university students suggested that dance
• For those with mental illness, dance could be used as a form of
Benefits of dance for older people:
• accessible for people with low levels of 33
• reduces the risk of heart disease
• better 34 reduces the risk of accidents
• improves 35 function by making it work faster
• improves participants’ general well-being
• gives people more 36 to take exercise
• can lessen the feeling of 37 , very common in older people
Benefits of Zumba:
• A study at The University of Wisconsin showed that doing Zumba for
40 minutes uses up as many 38 as other quite intense forms of exercise.
• The American Journal of Health Behavior study showed that:
– women suffering from 39 benefited from doing Zumba.
– Zumba became a 40 for the participants.