IELTS Listening Section 4
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONL Yfor each answer.
The Tiger Shark
• Origin of name: its dark bands
• Size: 6.5 metres (maximum)
• Preferred habitat: near to the 31
• Typical food: other sea creatures but also 32 produced by humans
• Raine Island area: studies show tiger sharks are mainly found here during
the 33 (when turtles are nesting)
Complete the flow-chart below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
Questions 39, 40
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.