Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Owners’ names: Jack Fitzgerald and Shirley Fitzgerald
• available for week beginning 1 _____ May
• cost for the week: 2 £_____
3 _____ Cottage
• cost for the week: £480
• building was originally a 4 _____
• walk through doors from living room into a 5 _____
• several 6 _____ spaces at the front
• bathroom has a shower
• central heating and stove that burns 7 _____
• views of old 8 _____ from living room
• view of hilltop 9 _____ from the bedroom
• deposit: £144
• deadline for final payment: end of 10 _____
Questions 11 -14
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
Local council report on traffic and highways
11 A survey found people’s main concern about traffic in the area was
A cuts to public transport.
B poor maintenance of roads.
C changes in the type of traffic.
12 Which change will shortly be made to the cycle path next to the river?
A It will be widened.
B It will be extended.
C It will be resurfaced.
13 Plans for a pedestrian crossing have been postponed because
A the Post Office has moved.
B the proposed location is unsafe.
C funding is not available at present.
14 On Station Road, notices have been erected
A telling cyclists not to leave their bikes outside the station ticket office.
B asking motorists to switch off engines when waiting at the level crossing.
C warning pedestrians to leave enough time when crossing the railway line.
Label the map below.
Write the correct letter, A-I, next to Questions 15-20.
15 New car park __
16 New cricket pitch __
17 Children’s playground __
18 Skateboard ramp __
19 Pavilion __
20 Notice board __