CAE Speaking Part 3 (Collaborative Task) samples and useful phrases and ideas for your answers. If you are unsure what should CAE Speaking Part 3 answers have, check this explanation. You can save it in PDF or print using the button at the bottom.
Extra question: which sport is least stressful?
CAE Speaking Part 3 Useful Phrases
|– This sports can be nice and gentle introduction to the world of sports in general and cardio exercising in particular|
– Jogging in the morning is a nice habit to have that promotes self-discipline and trains one’s willpower
– Some might like the social aspect of jogging – meeting other joggers and bonding as you can relate to the same problems and joys associated with this sport
|– Football is not for the meek – people who are competitive and not afraid of getting some bruises might like it|
– As well as developing most leg muscles, football improves your situational awareness
– As a team sport, it teaches the valuable lessons of learning to trust your mates and not to let them down
|– The most intellectual of sports, it promotes both strategical and tactical thinking, encouraging player to think long-term|
– Chess is known to develop cognitive abilities of its players owing to the sheer amount of memorising one has to do to play this game well
|– Swimming is the most balanced form of exercising of the ones listed here, it develops most arm, leg, chest and back muscle groups|
– A great skill to have, swimming can help you save your own life and that of others
|– In addition to benefits of physical exercising, martial arts teach you self-defence, which can always come in handy|
– Not only do martial arts train your body, but also your mind and willpower, they teach you do deal with the challenges and hardship of everyday life
Click to download this CAE Speaking Part 2 Worksheet in PDF. Don’t forget to switch to landscape mode when printing!