CAE Speaking Part 3 (Collaborative Task) samples and useful phrases and ideas for your answers. If you are unsure what should CAE Speaking Part 3 answers have, check this explanation. You can save it in PDF or print using the button at the bottom.
Extra question: which sport is least stressful?
CAE Speaking Part 3 Useful Phrases
|– This sports can be nice and gentle introduction to the world of sports in general and cardio exercising in particular|
– Jogging in the morning is a nice habit to have that promotes self-discipline and trains one’s willpower
– Some might like the social aspect of jogging – meeting other joggers and bonding as you can relate to the same problems and joys associated with this sport
|– Football is not for the meek – people who are competitive and not afraid of getting some bruises might like it|
– As well as developing most leg muscles, football improves your situational awareness
– As a team sport, it teaches the valuable lessons of learning to trust your mates and not to let them down
|– The most intellectual of sports, it promotes both strategical and tactical thinking, encouraging player to think long-term|
– Chess is known to develop cognitive abilities of its players owing to the sheer amount of memorising one has to do to play this game well
|– Swimming is the most balanced form of exercising of the ones listed here, it develops most arm, leg, chest and back muscle groups|
– A great skill to have, swimming can help you save your own life and that of others
|– In addition to benefits of physical exercising, martial arts teach you self-defence, which can always come in handy|
– Not only do martial arts train your body, but also your mind and willpower, they teach you do deal with the challenges and hardship of everyday life