IELTS Listening Section 3
What instructions were the students given about their project?
A they must do this
B they can do this if they want to
C they can’t do this
Write the correct letter A, B or C next to Questions 21-25.
21 Choose a writer from a list provided
22 Get biographical information from the Internet
23 Study a collection of poems
24 Make a one-hour video
25 Refer to key facts in the writer’s life
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Other requirements for the project
• extract chosen from the author’s work must reflect the 26 of the author.
• students must find sound effects and 27 to match the texts they choose.
• students must use a 28 of computer software programs to make the video.
• students must include information about the 29 of all material.
Criteria for assessment
• completion of all components – 25%
• 30 (must represent essence of author’s work) – 50%
• artistic and technical design of video – 25%